Content / Editorial Manager
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager / Editorial Manger to source and manage relevant content for our online news and business pages. This will initially be a hands-on role requiring a broad range of skills and may lead to the recruitment and management of a small team.
Minimum Volunteer Hours: 3 Per Week
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Proof content provided by contributors
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimise meta data according to SEO guidelines
- Use available metrics and analytics to report on performance
- Manage content distribution to social media platforms
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure all teams are on-board
- Ensure legal compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience in content management
- Own PC or Notebook with Internet Connection
- WordPress editors (Classic, Gutenberg)
- Image Editing & Creation (Photoshop, Gimp)
- SEO standards
- Familiar with Social Media beyond cross posting
- Excellent written English
- Attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
Great To Have
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or Similar
- Elementor WordPress editor
- Basic HTML and web publishing
- Google Analytics
If you’re interested in this opportunity or want to learn more, use the form below and one of our team will get back to you as soon as they’re available.